Here is a sampling of my music:
1. "BOOM!" is an up-tempo country song with a fun ending. It was a Finalist in the UK Songwriting Contest.
2. "Three Sheets to the Wind" is a ballad I wrote with Willie Nelson in mind. He may never hear it . . . but it's fun to dream. If you like traditional country music, you will like this song. It was a Semi-Finalist in the UK Songwriting Contest.
3. "Bad As You" is a dark bluesy tune that I wrote as potential sync music for a movie or TV series. Think Sons of Anarchy or True Blood. It received a Highly Commended designation in the UK Songwriting Contest in both the R&B and Open Categories.
4. "In The Name of Freedom" - My tribute to our veterans and active military. I wrote it as potential sync music for a future documentary about veterans. I hope someone picks this one up for that purpose, or maybe an artist that plays a lot of shows for the military. I got the music from a good friend, Dave Nudo, who is a very talented country rocker. We were on a show together and he played a song he wrote with a similar tune. Once I heard the melody . . . I knew I had to write my veterans song to it.
5. "Barnyard Boulevard" -
Winner - 2019 World Songwriting Award for Best Modern Country Song
Winner - 2020 American Tracks Music Award for Best Country Song
Bronze Medal - 2020 Global Music Award for Best Song
Finalist - 2020 UK Songwriting Contest for Best Lyrics
This song is for all those folks who grew up in the country. It is one of my new ones.
6. "Somebody Gettin' Lucky" - This is another new one. It's the first female country song that I wrote. It also won an American Tracks Music Award for Best Country Song.
7. "Not That Kind of Girl" -
Winner - 2020 American Track Music Award for Best Country Song
Winner - 2020 American Track Music Award for Best Song Lyrics
Bronze Medal - 2020 Global Music Awards for Lyrics/Songwriting
8. "Only Me" -
Finalist - 2020 World Songwriting Awards for Best Gospel/Inspirational Song
Finalist - 2020 UK Songwriting Contest for Best Gospel/Inspirational Song
9. "Metal And Ink" - I'm not sure what to say about this song. It may be the only country song ever written about tattoos and body piercings. It was a Finalist in the 2018 Great American Song Contest.
10. "This Year For Christmas" - This is song that was originally written by Art Michel. It was a sad song to begin with. I rewrote the lyrics and did some stylistic changes. We ended up with a killer Christmas song.
11. "When A Memory Starts to Burn" - this is a song I wrote with Don McKim and Johnny Garcia. It eventually morphed into an R&B song. This is our original demo with Melissa Duvall on vocals. We have since re-recorded it with Cash Crawford bringing in that true soul vibe.
12. "Barnyard Boulevard" - This is the final demo mix, with additional guitar and beats added. I also shortened it for US radio play. I think Aldean needs to cut this one.